March 25, 2009
I found this over at Kate’s blog and thought I would give it a try too.
Your simply Google the words “unfortunately” and your name and take the first sentence of the search results.
1. Unfortunately, Marla needs training not to jump on people.
2. Unfortunately, Marla’s kitty buddy Skeddie, passed away this week.
3. Unfortunately, Marla’s did not survive in Alhambra. It closed early in 2007.
4. Unfortunately for Marla, she may have gotten a little too much inspiration from Nicky’s dossier.
5. Unfortunately, Marla was killed in an accident about seven years ago.
6. Unfortunately, Marla’s life was tragically cut short when she died in a suicide bomb attack in April 2005 at the age of 28.
7. Unfortunately, Marla was voted off the very next week.
8. Unfortunately, Marla was plain in appearance and socially timid.
9. Unfortunately, Marla fell down an elevator shaft in the Seegram Building in October 1997 and was killed.
10. Unfortunately Marla was admited to hospital yesterday which has put a dampner on the end of sojourn events.
Kate listed 20 statements and I was going to, thinking this would be funny but UNFORTUNATELY, “Marla” seems to attract an awful lot of bad luck so we’ll just leave it at 10 and apparently be thankful that I’m still alive!